My grandma always had a class of water next to her bed. She also was very concerned with avoiding high blood pressure and stress in her life. Her drive to eat healthy and constantly listen to her body was probably what led her to live until she was 97. If you want to live a healthy lifestyle, try these detox tips to help you achieve the body you always wanted.
1. Water. If you want to detox your body, drink lots of water! Pure water is ideal to eliminate toxins, which are eliminated through the urine. Nutritionists recommend drinking two liters of water a day.
2. Exercise. Take advantage of the good summer weather that is coming up and get out on the street and move! To achieve your goal, you must sweat because it is our body's natural mechanisms to regulate our body temperature and eliminate toxins. Walk, run, ride a bike, do yoga ... whatever you want as long as you stay active. We recommend at least 30 minutes of cardio exercises five times a week.
3. Take Vitamin C. Become best friends with Mrs. Vitamin C, because thanks to her we synthesize the necessary compounds to cleanse us inside out. In addition, vitamin C helps us to better absorb iron and improve our autoimmune system. What more can you ask for? Eating a couple of fruits with high content in this vitamin will be more than sufficient to have the appropriate levels of vitamin C. Think about eating more oranges, strawberries, pineapples, or kiwis instead of the donut staring at you in the refrigerator.
4. Avoid Processed food. Say goodbye to processed foods that only serve to fill us with fat. Focus on eating lean meats like turkey and fish. As hard as it is, try to avoid eating sausages, pastries, fried foods, pre-cooked dishes and other foods that you know you will harm your body. Eat more vegetables and legumes to add more complex carbohydrates and fiber to your diet.
5. Exfoliate your skin. To improve the appearance of your skin, exfoliate your skin daily. Brush your skin in a circular direction to improve your skin texture. This will also help stimulate blood circulation, eliminate toxins, improve the lymphatic system and eliminate dead cells, promoting their renewal.
6. Use Grapeseed Oil based products. For the skin, I can think of nothing better than Esdor's Antioxident Grapeseed Bath. The red grape bath is excellent for one whose dry skin is in desperate need of pampering and hydration. The red grape bath also moisturizes the skin leaving it baby skin soft, smooth, luminous and supple while the antioxidant red grape polyphenols relaxes the body.